Sunday, November 30, 2008

Death of TV Advertising

This is just another nail in the traditional marketing coffin:

"It looks like 2008 will be the first year in 48 years that TV-station
advertising will decline in a presidential election and Olympic year.."

-Michael Nathanson, media analyst, Sanford Bernstein

If your still using traditional ads, whether they be on TV, Radio, or Print, you seriously need to revaluate your marketing strategy and what you really hope to accomplish.

We as marketers, are no longer in control. Cue the new marketing.

1 comment:

Ryan Stephens said...

Garret,

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I am very flattered to be included in your blogroll amongst some very smart, very talented marketing minds.

I have just recently started getting acquainted with your blog and I wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your content. Keep building the momentum, and let me know if you ever need any help with anything.

Best wishes.

Ryan Stephens